Thursday, January 2, 2014

When buying headphones, what do you look at to find out how loud it goes?

best headphone guide
 on That sound plays a major role in movies is an understatement. Without ...
best headphone guide image



mastermind


There is a technical box on headphones i see, but how do i know how loud they get and what is good or average. I also want to know if it says anything about the quality.


Answer
Here's a good link to a headphone guide:

How do you fix a Loose Headphone Jack on a Zune?




Andrea N


My Zune has been having a headphone jack related problem. Whenever I listen to it, it cuts out and I have to twist the my plug-in to try and receive full sound again. It's gradually gotten worse over time. I really don't want to buy a new Zune or even want to pay to get it fixed. So, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.


Answer
First make sure it isn't the headphones. A loose wire in the headphones can be the problem. My speakers are the same way. I'll lose sound then manipulate the cord and the sound is back to normal. If you know it isn't the headphones and the Zune is still under warranty then dig up the receipt and call Microsoft.

If you plan to try fixing it yourself then try http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/zune-repair-guides.html for information.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment