Monday, December 30, 2013

When using my headphones in my laptop the sound is messed up?

good headphones that are loud
 on Can Loud Music Hurt My Ears? - KidsHealth For Kids : Akron Children's ...
good headphones that are loud image



Kayls


Whenever I plug headphones into my NV59C Gateway laptop, the sound is far-away and echoes. I can't hear half of the things I'm supposed to be hearing (I'll hear the chorus and beat but not the main lyrics). I only have one audio port and I've tried other headphones. Out loud the sound works fine. Please help?


Answer
only plug the headphones in halfway. its a little ghetto but i had this problem before, i cant remember what electronic device it was though

Why is one headphone louder than the other?




joleo


when I get on my laptop and listen to music one headphone is louder than the other. It happens to every song i listen to but when i plug it into my MP3 Player it plays perfectly fine!


Answer
Your laptop connector (the female jack) must not be making a perfect connection.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment