Friday, December 6, 2013

what should I buy and do to get the best sound out of my ipod? Like format and headphones?

best headphone 100 dollar
 on Best Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Best On-Ear Over-Ear ...
best headphone 100 dollar image



Braqs


I dont want to go and buy like 500 dollar headphones but are the 100 dollar bose headphone a good buy? Do you really hear much of a difference? and what file format should i convert my songs to on itunes and how do I do it? is .MP3 the best?


Answer
.mp3 would probably be your best choice, yes.

As for the headphones? I'm not entirely sure,...but, the higher the price, more likely those will be a better set for you... The most expensive headphones I've bought were around 15 dollars, haha. They usually mess up..

Where can I find a pair of headphones specifically based on dubstep or bass support that are under 100 Dollars?




Evan Gilmo


I'm looking for a pair of headphones specifically based on dubstep or bass support that are under 100 dollars dose anyone have any suggestions on what I should get and where I can get them? I listen to hardcore dubstep like Datsik, Borgore, and Nit Grit and im looking for something that will bring out the bass. Pleas Help. Thank you!


Answer
I'd give these headphones a shot, they're specifically made for DJs and will probably suit your needs.

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/Stanton-DJ-Pro-2000S-Headphones?sku=242701




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment