Monday, December 2, 2013

What are the best headphones to go running with?

good headphones for running
 on Earphones for Running or Exercise
good headphones for running image



<3


Ok.. so I have to go running evryday nd i bring mi iPod with me.
The only problem is that my headphones keep on falling out of mi ears. (they're not apple headphones)

Does ne kno really good headphones to go running with?



Answer
i tried the new Nike Flight that I bought from Staples and they are really comfortable. http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesProductDisplay?&storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&partNumber=738009&cm_mmc=GoogleBase-_-Shopping-_-Technology_%253E_Headphones_-_-738009-SHJ020/27&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=738009

Do you think sport headphones are necessary?




Kyle Huang


I got some money from Christmas and would wish to spend them to help me with my running. Sadly, my mind had told me that they kind of arent necessary. Even though i run with my headphones, they come out too easily. One minute, they are there after like 50 feet of running, they are on the sides of my shoulders bouncing up and down. Do you think that the sport headphones for running are necessary?


Answer
Sort of yes, and sort of no.
I got an MP3 player so that I could study while running at practice (Yes, study, I take music Appreciation). In the end, I didn't really use them much.
You see, here's the issue: If you don't turn the volume up, you can't hear it. If you DO turn it up, it becomes a safety issue because you can't hear anything else. Your coach can be screaming at you because you're running in the wrong lane or a car is about to plow into you and you wouldn't know it. Plus, if you focus on the music, you probably won't go as fast.
In the end, I decided to only use it when taking a nap in the subway. My mind can study these pieces for me while I sleep.
Still, if you just plan to wear them while running indoors or at a gym, it's cool. Sport headphones are needed, of course. Normal ones fall right off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment