Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How do I play different music through my speakers and headphones with Virtual DJ?

best headphone monitors for mixing
 on Best Headphones 2013 Review
best headphone monitors for mixing image
Q. I have Virtual DJ and I want to play one song through my speakers while listening to the next through my headphones but I only have one headphone output on my computer. When i put in a splitter it just plays the same music through both.


Answer
1 You need to buy a second sound card.

2 You need some type of mixer.

3 You probably need to buy a licensed copy of the software.


Once that is completed the best place for Virtual DJ support is to call them or use their support forum.

You need to set your setting to 2 sound cards, and either one as player a and one as player b. The second option is to have one sound card be master mix out and one sound card be monitor out.

Who knows the best pair of monitor headphones for me to buy?




sparrowear


I need a good pair, with alot of low end response for bass. I have a problem with mixing down. It sounds good in here but my artists say that they have to turn his bass down in their cars...


Answer
you should try the bose headphones..though they are kinda expensive but they are the nicest ones..I have one and I really enjoyed using it..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment