Friday, December 6, 2013

What are the best headphones for Dubstep?

good headphone under 50
 on Sms Audio Street By 50 Cent In Ear Headphones
good headphone under 50 image



Kyle


I'm looking for a good pair of headphones that will handle the heaviest of bass drops. I'm looking for in ear or stereo type headphones preferably under $50 any suggestions?


Answer
i encourage you to stretch out your budget a little bit and get the nuforce ne-700x. very good bang for the buck, very good sound quality. monstrous bass without offending audiophiles.

check out my sources, im sure they will be very helpful

What are some cheap headphones that are really good?




ChaseDavi


I would like to find a really good pair of headphones thats under $50. any recommendations?


Answer
For under $50 I'd suggest the Sony MDR-XB500 headphones. You can check them out at http://amzn.to/nvdrlw.

If you can go to $60, I'd suggest the JVC HARX900's. You get a bit more sound for your money with the JVC's. Both headphones are good and you can't go wrong with either. The JVC's are at http://amzn.to/ou4h8q.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment