Saturday, December 7, 2013

What are the best headphones I could buy?

best headphone under 300
 on Shures Uniquely Shaped Earbud Nozzles Allow Them To Sit Comfortably ...
best headphone under 300 image



Chance Jul


I take my music very seriously and want to hear everything that the mic picked up in the studio. I have Beats Mixrs and they sound good to me but apparently there are better because i look up beats quality and all I get is they're over rated pieces of crap. So i want to know what headphones to buy that are comfortable stylish and sound clear as possible i want to hear the sound like it should be heard no holding back loud and proud. For under 300$ of course.


Answer
You should checkout Logitech UE 6000 headphones

Here's a review on them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yatEVQtoâ¦

You should also checkout Audio Technica ATH WS70, these cost $100 here http://www.zzounds.com/item--AUTATHWS70 other places they cost like around $120

Here's a review on them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brt1VhuCHâ¦

What would you say are the best over ear headphones?




Austin


I have been looking at the Skull Krushers pro by skullcandy but as i have heard from many others, you are just paying for the brand. So without going crazy price wise, what are some of the best quality over ear headphones? I'm willing to pay anything under $300 preferably under $200. Thanks.
I'm sorry for not saying this before but I don't want beats or some other brand where you are just paying for the name.



Answer
The Sennheiser RS 180 wireless headphones use an uncompressed transmission system called Kleer, so you get the full fat sound that you would expect from a wired headphone. With this new technology why would you opt for compressed audio? 2) The second point is, Sennheiser never fail to deliver on audio quality. You only have to read a few reviews to get a feel for their quality as a brand. And these headphones are no exception, the audio quality is just spectacular, no hiss, no noise, no fuss. Actualy I just thought of a third reason, the design.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment