Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Anybody know of good duo step or hip hop music?

best headphones hip hop
 on cam-newton-headphones1
best headphones hip hop image



EmmaClaire


I love pop, hip hop, and dubstep. But merely on iTunes all of the top charts I just don't love. I hot beats headphones yesterday and I want good Beaty music to listen to? Any suggestions, please name the title and artist if possible, thanks!


Answer
put those beats to good use and put on the album midnight marauders-a tribe called quest.

What are some of the best around ear headphones an also have great bass?




socrmaniac


I need to make a smart choice when buying headphones and I love the new Bose ae2 aroun ear headphones, but I am not sure how great the bass is. I like hip hop music and I do not want to spend $300 on headphones. The only way I would get beats by dre is if I could find them for cheap.


Answer
i think philips has a really great bass. it's like you can hear every sound of the music very well. it's not that expensive too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment