Sunday, December 1, 2013

What are good headphones for an iPhone?

good headphones iphone
 on ... Acoustic Noise Cancelling� headphones | Noise Cancelling Headphones
good headphones iphone image



HellYeahIt


Does anyone know any good cheap yet durable headphones for an iPhone? I'm specifically looking for a brand that looks like a skullcandy logo but it doesn't look like it. The logo is a picture of a face with 2 large eyes (no pupils) and no mouth and headphones on it. If you don't know then i'll send you a picture via email or picture message over phone.


Answer
Get anything by Sennheiser....................they are the best.

How do you stop music from playing out of the speakers on the iPhone?




Rachel


I plug in the headphones to my iPhone but the music still comes out from the speakers .. what do I do?
I plug the headphones in but the music still plays out of the speakers - exactly how do I stop that? I can't find how on Settings.



Answer
Change your settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment