Thursday, December 5, 2013

Recommendation for the best over the ear headphones under $50?

good headphones under 50
 on Young Good Looking Man With Headphones Picture. Photo To Download at ...
good headphones under 50 image



Kenzie


I want a decent pair of over the ear headphones for under $50. I'm looking for comfortability, and sound quality. Nothing too fancy. I've been comparing Sennheiser and Koss. Help?


Answer
It's also worth checking out the Sony XB500. They're supposed to be great headphones for the price, especially if you're a bit of a basshead...

Need a good new pair of headphones under £50?




ChopSuey


I need a decent new pair of headphones. My priority is Noise Leakage, I like my music quite loud, and I am sick of having to turn it down for the benefit of other people. I'm not sure if this is the same thing as Noise Canceling? Decent sound quality and bass would be welcome extras, and they have to be in-ear iPod style headphones. If possible under £50 ($70). Thanks for any help.
I live in the UK, hence the £ sign. So no I will not go to WalMart. And I think it's pathetic someone could not give me a little more detail.



Answer
noise canceling phones have a small microphone in them that detects what kind of noise is around you, and generates a tone 180 degrees of that. it kind of cancels out the noise, but it also makes kind of a 'white noise.'
if you don't want 'phones that disturb people around you, you'll most likely want some closed ones, instead of open ones.
Sennheiser's a great brand, and for closed phones in the low price range, they have the hd201, hd202, and hd280 pro. the 280s are all around better, better quality, sound quality, noise cancellation, insulation, and comfort, but they're also more expensive. Comparing the 202s to the 201s, the 201s have a tiny bit better quality, and are more balanced. the 202s are more bass-heavy, and sound better than the 201s when plugged into an amp or receiver.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment