Sunday, December 1, 2013

What are the best headphones or earbuds (preferably earbuds) for an ipod touch that cost $50 or less?

best headphone exercise
 on 10 best headphones for your workout - Denon AH-W150 Exercise Freak ...
best headphone exercise image



ManBearPig


I want the best earbuds/headphones that i can get for the money, sound quality is probably the most important quality for me, i like noise-cancelling earbuds too, but i wouldnt mind some with nice bass.


Answer
There are a lot of choices for earbuds. Important things for you to consider are how comfortable you want them to be for long listening sessions, whether you will use them while exercising and how much you are willing to spend.

For a fairly inexpensive earbud option that fits within your budget, I would recommend Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket earbuds. They have very good sound quality and come with both silicon and foam eartips to help you find the most comfortable fit. They will work with an iPhone or iTouch, too.

Another good option is the ZAGG Audio Zbuds. They also have good sound quality and a built-in mic to use with voice calls (if you ever want to use them with an iPhone or a BlackBerry).

More details and a review of each of these models can be found in the links below.

What is the most fun way to exercise so you don't realize you're actually exercising?




South Asia


besides just dancing. i play dance dance revolution but do have anything else in mind. im a 15 year old girl 5'6'' and 162 lbs. plz plz plz suggest sumthing good and just some dumb answer to get u 2 pts. nd i dnt want any diet pill reccomendations or anything cuz im not that fat! just a good and fun way to exercise.


Answer
I started going to the gym when I was carrying extra weight. In the beginning I hated it but not long after I began to enjoy it. Firstly, I found that with my headphones on (with the right music of course) and all other noise blocked out, my mind would begin to drift. I found I was able to work through day to day problems because I had no interruptions and what i was doing (treadmill, stepper) didn't require ant real concentration once I had applied the settings. I enjoyed it because it was almost like meditation, I could find the answers to my problems because I actually had the time to think. Suffice to say I've lost a lot of weight and feel a much calmer person now. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment