Sunday, December 1, 2013

What are good cheap headphones that will last?

good headphones kids
 on ... Headphones - Reviews of Performance Over Ear Headphones - Good
good headphones kids image



blayde5


I'm looking for a good pair of headphones that will last me a couple of years. The MOST I can spend is about 100 dollars.

Does anyone have reccomendations?



Answer
Skull Candy.
10 dollars from marshalls and im sure other places.
IM NOT KIDDING
They are the best head phones i've ever owned and the sound is incredible. Amazing buy for the quality.

Can anyone suggest quality headphones that last more than a few months and used heavily?




Salla08


I have dozens of headphones and after a while, one of the speakers begin to fade and one ear is louder than the other. I have tried numerous headphones including the new marshmellow ones.

I use my ipod everyday and try not to tangle the cords of the headphones. Yet, here I am again with a speaker fading in one ear. Can anyone suggest headphones (that aren't too big) that I can get more use out of or how to better take care of my headphones? I'm on my 4th pair this year. Thanks.



Answer
I can't say which ones are going to be perfect, but I usually buy headphones for my kids over at digitaldealz.net since they have such great prices, it really doesn't matter if they ruin them.

Here is a link to their headphones section:

http://www.digitaldealz.net/index.php?cPath=91




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment