Saturday, December 7, 2013

When should I start playing classical music for my unborn baby?

best headphones classical music
 on Sennheisers Debuts HD800 Premium Headphones - Luxury News
best headphones classical music image



First time


I know some people have started as soon as they found out.. But I am not going to walk around with headphones on my belly for 9 months.. lol. So what do you think is a good month to start playing it music at?

Also what are some good songs and such to play it.... I have no idea about classical music.



Answer
Why are you playing music for your unborn child...? I don't know if it makes them smarter or something but its kinda weird...


But I do know classical music, and ignoring periods such as the romantic, i'll just name some wonderful composers.

Chopin- famous pianist

Vivaldi- The four seasons is probably his four most famous pieces, everyone who knows classical knows these.

Bach- Of course Beautiful sound

Beethoven- of course, you can't know classical without listening to him. A Genius for sure Defiantly try "Moonlight Sonata" it is simply gorgeous

Pachelbel- Canon in D major is a stunningly performed piece, wonderful and it has a variety of emotions that are felt when listening to it

Mozart is another famous one, I love what he has composed

"Gavotte" Is a fun peice I enjoy playing, I do not remmeber the composer though, so you might have to look that one up online.

They also have more "Modern" Pieces that are still played with all the fun woodwind, string and brass Instruments.

Try "Pirates of the Caribbean: The curse of the Black Pearl Theme" its beautifully done.

"Crocodile Rock" is another, a fun joyful piece

Hope you find some music you enjoy! And there are many out there, I just named some that are more often known to people.

Would Beat by Dre headphones work well for listening to classical music?




LOVE, LIFE


I love classical music. I'm missing out on much with my stock iPhone earplugs. Would Beats help with amplifying classical pieces? If not, which ones should I get?


Answer
It depends on how and when you like to listen to your music...

If you enjoy your music while you are commuting then you need a closed back type of headphone that offers decent sound isolation (stops external sound from getting in - and headphone sound from getting out )...

If on the other hand you only want the ultimate experience from your headphones while you are relaxing at home then you should consider an open-backed headphone...this offers a better more enjoyable listening experience (the Grado SR60i or SR80i are worth test driving)...The only problem with an open-backed headphone is that other people can hear what you are listening to and the headphone is best used in a 'quiet environment'...it's a great experience though.

Personally I collect headphones and have a set for home use and other sets for portable use...I really enjoy my music though and it's a worthwhile investment for me.

Really i'd do some more research, it should help you get the best value for your money - try reading articles in the head-fi link and you'll get some of the best advice out there...

http://www.head-fi.org/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment