Friday, December 6, 2013

What are the best headphones with good bass?

good headphone with bass
 on iLuv ReF Deep Bass On-Ear Headphones with Canvas Fabric Exterior ...
good headphone with bass image



shroozer


I'm currently searching for a good set of headphones with amazing bass. A few friends told me to get Beats by dr.dre or to search for merchandise from bose. I'm not too sure though.

Anyone got any good recommendations?



Answer
Neither brand is any good... their marketing just makes people think they're good.

Name one professional studio that uses Bose or Beats and maybe you'll have me convinced. That won't happen though... some brands that the real world of professional audio uses would be as follows...

Shure
Sennheiser
AKG
Audio Technica
Grado
Denon
Etymotic


All of those brands are excellent, and all over BETTER headphones for LESS than both Bose and Beats. With Bose and Beats, you pay for their advertising campaigns and celebrity endorsements, not for quality headphones.

For the brands I mentioned, you pay for quality headphones... not advertising. My personal choice would be Shure's SRH440 at $100. It's one of their least expensive pairs of headphones, yet I would choose it over ANY Beats or Bose headphones... hands down... period. Audio Technica's ATH M50s at $160-ish are OUTSTANDING for the money, so they're a great choice there. Just like Shure, they are far superior to anything Beats or Bose have to offer.

Those are two pairs of headphones that I believe are in your price range... so check them out. You will be much happier with a real pair of headphones over the toys handed out by Beats and Bose.

If you don't like the two I've suggested, go ahead and google any of the brands I listed and you will find equally high quality products at fair prices without advertising budgets attached.



Oh... and btw, I mean no offense to the other answer. He means well, so please don't take my answer personally.


Good luck

What are good headphones for everything?

Q. My friends have Dr. Dre's and skull candies but i don't have that kind of money for the expensive stuff. Does anyone know if you can get great headphones/headphone brand with good sound quality, outside noise reduction, doesn't break easy. Also whats the difference between over ear and on ear? I know like one covers your whole ear and one doesnt but whats the difference in quality and stuff? And it would be great if the headphones had bass to. Like my friends Skull candy snoop dogs


Answer
The Difference is that the on ear ones don't give you as much quality because there built to be small and the over ear cover you whole hear and can give you better sound quality (and of course the fact that the on ear are in your ear and the over ear are covering your ear). I'd suggest the Sony Stereo Headphones: MRD-XD100 or the MRD-XD200.

Heres the MRD-XD100's: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sony-traditional-headband-headphones-mdr-xd100/10059248.aspx?path=446d6b3f0adc5a620a533ec8ffb4dbc8en02

And here are the MRD-XD200's: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sony-stereo-headband-headphones-mdr-xd200/10059247.aspx?path=942093ca08d9e3a0a63f986055dccfeden02

They are both very cheap (100's are 42.99 and the 200's are 54.99).

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment