Saturday, December 7, 2013

why does my laptop volume get louder when I turn on my closet light?

best headphone volume
 on Wholesale USB Headphones Built in Volume Control, Wholesale China Best ...
best headphone volume image



Labmember0


When I turn on my closet light the laptop's headphone volume gets louder,but why?
I would sit down and my brother turns on the closet light, Its not a wireless headphone or anything.



Answer
Has something to do with the electricity wiring.

With the afterglow headset How do you turn off the tv volume , because the headset sound and tv sound are on?




Daniel


When I turn the tv volume Down the headphone volume goes down too. If you don't know how can anyone tell me why?
It's the wireless version



Answer
There's a volume dial on top of the left ear muff. The higher one is for the volume and the lower one is for game chat and game volume so maybe make sure you turn the top dial up a little and adjust the other one however you need it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment