Sunday, February 9, 2014

Best headphone amp under $100?




music With


I need an amp that puts out no more than 3k milliwatts for my 24 ohm sony xb1000s im gettin soon. I need some help so what should I buy? I want big powa!


Answer
A Headroom Total Airhead.

http://www.headphone.com/headphone-amps/amplifiers/headroom-total-airhead.php

Headphones/earbuds with the best bass for under $100?




Josh T


I have a pair of sony noise cancelling headphones that are about a year and ahalf old and i want a newer pair with better bass. y'know headphones that sound like you stuck a subwoofer in them.


Answer
The Creative EP-630 has a warm bassy sound, and is relatively cheap too. More expensive earbuds tend to be more balanced. The Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Extended Bass is probably the earbud you want, because it has an encapsulated subwoofer, but it is a little over your price range. Try ebay. For earbuds, a portable amp like the Fiio E5 would extend the bass alot. I don't know much about over-ear headphones though. They might give you more bass. Check head-fi.org for reviews and impressions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment