Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Is the latest version of apple headphones?




Jordan


I was wondering if this is the latest version of the apple headphones. These are cheaper so thats why im not buying it direct from apple but from amazon.

Here is the amazon headphones im not sure about being the latest:

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-ear-Headphones-Remote-Mic/dp/B001N9YIJG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1261519992&sr=8-1

Here is the link im sure of. Directly from the apple website:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MA850G/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0Ng&mco=MTA4NTA2NzA&p=2&s=priceLH

So basically im asking if the above amazon link is the latest. thanks. Best answer is up for grabs...



Answer
Yes, I am 100% sure those are the same exact sets of headphones. All the stats on both sites match up exactly.

Do I need a headphone amp for my SennHeiser HD650s if I have a Cakewalk FA-66 audio interface?




perplexshy


I have a Cakewalk FA-66 firewire audio interface. I just purchased some Sennheiser Hd650 headphones. Do I need a headphone amp or is the FA-66 interface enough? I tried looking at the headphone output stats for the FA-66 but the manual/site does not say anything about it. It only mentions preamps for the xlr inputs.

But basically, I just need to know if I need a separate headphone amp to run from the headphone jack of the FA-66? Also, is this too many devices in the chain that will damage the sound? Please help.



Answer
That is a nice interface - I am sure it will drive those headphones just fine. "Pro grade" equipment like that almost always comes with a nice beefy headphone amp because many musicians and engineers like to monitor LOUDLY (and many are going deaf). I'll bet you will be very happy with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment