Wednesday, February 12, 2014

headphones?




ever so sh


what are the best looking and best preforming headphones please and thanks.


Answer
You should get some JVC Gumys, they're awesome, they have a Gold-Plated plug for good corrosion resistance & good conductivity, Neodymium magnets for good bass & clear treble, & a rubbery coating over their plastic body, & they're small & light-weight too. These are some of the best Non-Noise Isolation headphones I've ever heard & they look cool too. I wear mine for hours on end & they never even bug me, they're only like $10 @ Walmart & @ Walmart's online store. The only downsides I've seen to them is that they're a little delicate & they can't put out as much bass as I'd expected, but the bass they do put out sounds really good. They're available in lots of colors too.


Or, if you wanna get some really high-end but still affordable headphones, you should get some Sony Fontopias, they also have a Gold-Plated plug for good corrosion resistance & good conductivity, Neodymium magnets for good bass & clear treble, & they're small & light-weight too. They also have an Oxygen-Free Copper Cable, or OFC Cable for short, which helps with High Signal Transmission & Low Cable Noise. They're Noise Isolation headphones, so they block out around 90% of the noise around you, so all you hear is your music. These headphones are some of the best Noise Isolation headphones I've ever heard, & they also look cool too. They cost around $40 @ Walmart, but only around $25 @ Walmart's online store, & they come with a little case to put them in & small/medium/large earpads so you can find the right pads for your ears, the earpads are made of silicon, so they're comfortable, & washable when removed from the headphone. When you're wearing them, & something taps the cable, you can here the tapping in the headphones, which some people consider a downside, but all Noise Isolation headphones do that, & once you've gotten used to wearing the headphones, you won't even realize the tapping, remember the tapping only happens when something touches the cable, & you really only ear it if you have them in but don't have music playing, if you have music playing, you won't hear the tapping @ all. They're also available in lots of colors too.

Wow this is a long answer, I guess I should stop, sorry I got carried away, hope I helped!

I added links to the headphones below so you can check them out.

What are some good headphones under $40.?




Alden


I am looking for good headphones under $40 that I can use with my Itouch.


Answer
Anything skullcandy. They make BA over-the-ear headphones. I got mine from Target, but now I think you can only get them from the skullcandy website




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment