Sunday, February 9, 2014

Do bass headphones work on downloaded songs?




Martin


I might get some ifrogz dj style headphones that bring out the bass in the songs, but I don't know if they work on downloaded songs like limewire since they are downloaded and not bought from the store so maybe that bass feature may not work on my headphones


Answer
This is a difficult question to answer, because you need to know the quality of the song you are downloading. Downloading songs illegally via things like limewire gives you a wide range of quality.

Overall, there will be no compatibility issues with the headphones (the song will still play), but low quality songs will start to sound terrible.

To check the quality of songs:

On windows, right-click and click "properties" click on "summary" and then click on "advanced" under the audio section you will see something that says "bitrate" the lower, the worse the song will sound. (iTunes songs are at 256 kbps)

On a mac, locate your songs in iTunes and select it. Press cmd-i and locate the bitrate in kbps. Songs from the iTunes library are 256kbps, the lower the worse quality.

Headphones!?

Q. I've got a new mp3-player and want to buy a pair of new headphones. Can anyone recomend a pair of good headphones, they don't have to be very cheap... just be at a reasonable price range, with good sound quality.


Answer
The very very best sound quality are the Bose In-Ear Headphones.. Though they are 100 bucks, I seriously mean they are absolutely the best headhones. Believe me!!

The sound is excellent. You put them in and listen to the song/ music, and its so precise, you can understand everything you hear so much better, and when listening, you can't hear anything from the outside world. Believe me, you will NOT be dissapointed!

You can hear echos, instruments that you've never heard before with regular headphones, and voices so so clearly, you've never heard anything like it.

Trust me, it is the best 100 bucks I've spent. Now, whe nI am forced to use ordinary iPod earphones, I am actually in pain, compared to what I'm so used to. They're perfect.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment