Monday, November 4, 2013

What is a good headphone make?

good headphone makes
 on Ultimate Ears UE-11 Pro in-ear headphones | Stereophile.com
good headphone makes image



Che


I'm looking for a good headphone make that not only sound good but i need them to look good to.. any suggestions?


Answer
For good sound, Sennheiser. They have a wide variety of looks so you should be able to find something to fit your tastes. Check the link below and go through all their headsets and ear buds.

What are the best headphones to buy for sound quality in general!?







If i have a £150 budget and I want to buy the best sounding headphones passable in or over the ear, what do I get? there are just so many makes and the makes are making there own different types of headphone make! it beets me why know one has asked this question yet! I listen to all types of music from classical piano pieces to death metal. so, wat'le it be boys?


Answer
Sennheiser's high end headphones sound fantastic. I've had a pair of Sennheiser HD-580s for about 10 years, and I really don't know what I'd do without them. Er, well, yes I do, I'd buy another.

They stopped making the HD-580s a few years back, but the HD-600 and 650 use the same form factor (but cost more)

They're comfortable enough to wear all day long (I wear them all day every day)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment