Friday, November 8, 2013

Why is one side of every headphones not working on my IPad 2?

best headphone ipad
 on ... headphone amplifier for iPod touch�, iPhone�, and iPad� at
best headphone ipad image



Minun


Help! I can only hear through one side of my headphones on my IPad. It works well on my Nook and my other stuff besides the Apple Products that I have. I don't think it's the headphones cuz they work perfectly on other non Apple devices . Is it the IPad, and if so, what should I do. I also still have to have it updated, but I don't want to. Is this the reason why I can only listen thru one side of my headphones ?


Answer
Try this:
Settings > General > Accessibility and make sure it's not set to one side, it should be in the middle. Also you can try pulling them out and putting them back in of course.

Can you connect a standard microphone into an iPad to record using garage band?




Robert K.


I have a pretty standard microphone with a 1/8 inch output cable, would I be able to connect this into the headphones input on my iPad in order to record directly onto garage band. If not, how would I do so?


Answer
The headphone input will not work but you probably already figured that out. If it does not have a mic jack or USB port, you will need to get an ipad mic:

http://www.itouchmicrophones.com/ipad-microphones/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment