Monday, November 4, 2013

Why do the inside of my ears start to ache when I go for a brisk walk outside?

best headphone earmuffs
 on Takara Tomys Transformers Headphones
best headphone earmuffs image



sticky


It doesn't happen if I stroll and not on the treadmill. It happens in cold and hot weather and with or without earmuffs/headphones. Anything I can do to prevent it?


Answer
clean your ears, try ear plugs. it might have to do with your breathing

What are the best noise canceling earmuffs?




epileptic_


I'm a student looking to drown out as much noise as possible to get homework done this semester. I already looked up the headphones on cnet but...I don't have hundreds of dollars to blow. Audio functions aren't necessary; I just want silence! :D


Answer
Personally, I prefer David Clark noise cancelling headsets. I would guess hearing protectors would be the same.
I've used Peltor and I loved them but I don't think they're in business anymore.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment