Monday, November 4, 2013

What are the best surround sound headphones?

best headphones xbox 360 gaming
 on Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Headset: Video Games
best headphones xbox 360 gaming image



ViTALiTY X


I am interested in buying a pair of Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound gaming headphones for my Xbox 360. I would like to know what the absolute best ones are and the price.


Answer
Sennheiser RS 170 was amazing. I was hearing things I don't hear out of my Bose system. The surround was surprising coming from headphones.. A dog barking behind me and off in the distance.. There was no hissing noise like I had from a previous Sony pair. I kept pulling them away from my ear just to make sure it wasnt coming out of the surround speakers of my stereo. Great buy, easy hook up and they deliver more than I expected

d

What pair of skull candy headphones will work?




Chelsea S


I am going to be buying skullcandy head phones.. but i want it to also be compatible with my xbox controller.. will these work....

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/lowrider-xbox-360-gaming-headset.html
and is the mic movable/removal?



Answer
Yes the Lowriders will work. Lots of people use them. The sound isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. More expensive ones will have better sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment