Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Does anybody know of a good pair of wireless sports headphones?

best headphone gym
 on The Best Headphones for the Gym
best headphone gym image



Dfiggs


I'm looking for a pair of wireless/bluetooth in-ear headphones for the gym. Cost isn't an issue, I want something that's comfortable and something I can sweat on that won't short out. Any ideas? Amazon doesn't seem to have any good ones when I do a search, but any advise would be helpful.


Answer
You should get Arriva Leo Bluetooth Sports Headphone. It looks kind of funny but has so good rating from people. I am thinking about buying it too since I go to gym everyday.

http://www.amazon.com/Arriva-Leo-Bluetooth-Sports-Headphone/dp/B0063FGAUK/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&tag=tracking03-20&creativeASIN=B0018OKX68&linkCode=as2

What are the best headphones under 100 bucks?




blahh


I use headphones for the gym and I like to hear high quality sound to get me in the zone ... I was going to get the ibeats by beats by dre but I heard they aren't what they are cranked up to be .. So like my question states please help !!! I use my iPhone to play music I that helps, currently using skull candy titans


Answer
I am currently using Sony PIIQ⢠Smooth Headphones. they are kick a@#. they are comfy, portable, and a convenient size. try them and you will love them. thanks and happy hunting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment