Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Headphones making weird noise when playing music?

good headphone makes
 on Scandinavian Urbanears  Good Headphones, Bright Color | Gadgets ...
good headphone makes image



Matt


whenever the music is louder the left headphone make a stat-icy/buzzing noise. They are ear buds, the JVC gummy headphones. I popped the speaker part out of the case and everything seems fine, is there any way to fix this, or do i have to buy new headphones?


Answer
Thats the little foil piece thats in there. Last time that happened i gave it a little "wack" until it stopped the noise. The foil in there is the thing makig the static noise

How do I get rid of feedback from my headphones?




Shaun


I'm using a laptop and the sound quality of the speakers is poor. I have headphones, but when I wear them I constantly hear a wave of feedback. I can tolerate it but I'd prefer not to go deaf. All headphones make the same noise, so I know it's the laptop causing the problem. Restarting the computer seems to stop the feedback maybe 10% of the time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do about this? Thank you


Answer
Turn down all of your recording volumes. Turn down all of the line volumes apart from master and wave.

Feedback is usually caused by a microphone being set too "high"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment