Thursday, November 7, 2013

What are some good but more importantly durable gaming headphones for about 60 dollars?

good headphones 60
 on Turtle Beach P11 Gaming Headphones No Adapter Good Condition TBS 2135 ...
good headphones 60 image



Marcus


What are some good but more importantly durable gaming headphones for about 60 dollars (you can suggest prices above 60 but my budget is 60 dollars) I have gone through 3 pairs of headphones this year alone n the year isn't even over its still the end of august my first headphones, turtles beach x32 which were 120$ broke in 5 months after I got them then I got afterglows for 60$ which broke 3 weeks after I got those then my turtle beach x12 just broke after 2 months n those were 60$ (the x12s broke since the wires have 15 ft in length they kept twisting n eventually broke through the rubber n broke the cords inside so if possible some tips on how to prevent wires from tangling) n sorry for typing so much


Answer
I'm surprised that you weren't satisfied with your Turtle Beach X12. I considered them the best gaming headset for around $60. I don't think that there are any others that are as good for the price, but if you can just spend about $15 more, you can get the SteelSeries Siberia V2. It is around $73 on Amazon right now. You might also find it even cheaper on EBay or something. It is more durable, and I do think that it sounds as good as the X12. IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR HEADSET TO BREAK AGAIN, YOU MIGHT AS WELL SPEND SOME MORE BUCKS NOW, RATHER THAN GETTING A CHEAPER ONE AND THEN HAVE TO GET ANOTHER ONE AFTER IT BREAKS. PLEASE TAKE MY WORDS, I'M TRYING TO SAVE SOME MONEY FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE. Good luck! Hope that helped you!

What are the best pair of earbuds for less than $100?

Q. I've been looking into getting a pair of Sennheiser CX 300 in-ear headphones ($60-80) for an iPod 30GB Video I'm getting for my 14th birthday next month. I want to know of other varieties of in-ear headphones that are less than $100 and have a comparison with the stock iPod and know how they do with bass, treble, and mids. You can also tell me about how the Senns are.


Answer
In canal shure is the best , the new ones are in range of 480$
The older shure version (E2C) for 62$ should be a good bet
Hey It still is a shure, just a gen older, and hasa recieved real good reviews...
I m pasting one here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BN9F84/ref=amb_link_1506232_2/104-4046853-9622336?n=172282


----------------------------------------------------------------
great product, and Shure stands by it, January 22, 2005


Like many people, I was tempted by the good reviews but reluctant to pay so much for a pair of tiny earphones. Finally, almost 2 years ago, I bought a pair.

Like all of the other reviews here state, the Shure E2c's sound GREAT. They are very balanced, and let you hear the subtle details of your music, making the music almost come alive in your head. They turn your MP3 player or Discman into an audiophile-quality stereo system.

The E2c blocks outside noise by forming a very tight seal in your ear. In contrast, "noise canceling" earphones, such as the popular ones by Bose, do not block outside noise from reaching your ear, rather they add their own electronically generated noise which is supposed to cancel out the outside noise. I've never had good results with the various noise canceling headphones I've tried; plus, they require batteries to generate the noise-canceling noise. The E2c's block noise without batteries, and without adding any artificial noise or discoloration to your music. It works very well. I especially appreciate it at gym, on the bus or subway, and on a plane. (Warning - PLEASE don't wear the E2c's while driving or bicycling or any other time that safety requires your full attention!)

The build quality of the E2c's is very good - the cord and plug are thicker and sturdier than competing earphones. For 2 years, I heavily used and abused my E2c's, especially at the gym. Literally hundreds and hundreds of times, I've plugged and unplugged them into my various MP3 players, hastily wound and unwound the cord, and tossed them into my gym bag, usually without using the protective case that comes with the E2c's. Despite the very good build quality, my heavy use led finally to a short: when the cord was wiggled in a certain way, the sound on the left side would briefly go out.

I went to Shure's website and saw that they have a 2-year warranty. I sent my E2c's to Shure for repair, hoping it would be covered by warranty, but prepared to pay if Shure felt the problem was due to wear and tear (because, in fact, it was). Two weeks later, I received from Shure a BRAND-NEW PAIR of E2c's - they decided the problem WAS covered by the warranty, and wanted me to have a new pair rather than repairing my old ones!!!

This is more than I expected, and will make me a repeat buyer of Shure products! I especially appreciate this level of service given the lackluster support I've received from so many other companies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment