Saturday, November 9, 2013

How do I attach a microphone to my Digital Camera?

best headphone microphone
 on Best iPhone Headphones - Review of Apple iPhone Headphones - Popular ...
best headphone microphone image



deus82


Hi I have an Olympus digital camera, that allows me to shoot video, BUT with no sound. the only real plug-ins (ports) that are on the camera are one for a small usb to transfer images, the adapter, and one that saids video (it has yellow around it). I was wondering if there was a microphone plug in available that would plug into any of these ports and therefore allow me to have sound to go along with my video.

P.S. the camera DOESN'T have a regular headphone/microphone port only what I mentioned above. Just wanted to know if there is another way I can get a microphone attached to the camera. I wouldnt mind having to buy an additional adapter. Thanks!
no there is no sound when I upload the video, bc there is no mic on the camera to pic up any sound



Answer
I do not think you can give this camera audio in anyway unless you tamper with the wires and chips inside like some Freak tech-mod people. But then again maybe I am wrong.

I guess you need to get a new cam or perhaps record the sound with an other device and edit the sound into the video on a PC or mac. But this way would take sometime and things might not turn out the way you want....

Where can i get headphone and microphone drivers for Windows 7?




sushma


I mistakenly deleted my headphone and microphone driver in the Sound option in the Control Panel while i was testing my new speakers...

Can someone gimme a link to it?



Answer
Just google. "drivers for MY COMPUTER TYPE" where my computer type is the make and make of your machine. Then look from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment