Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What are the best AudioTechnica or Sennheiser headphones for DnB and Dubstep?

good headphones 60
 on ... by Dr Dre Solo HD Headband Headphones Black Very Good Condition | eBay
good headphones 60 image



Moe


I want to invest in a really great pair of headphones. My max price range would be about $300.
I want headphones mainly focused on sound quality and especially bass quality. I'm an average consumer, so even Beats by Dr. Dre sound really good and look good, but I feel like they're way over priced for better ones I could get. I've heard really good things about Audio Technica and Sennheiser so I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for which ones are the best for what I'm looking for. I also would like some noise cancelling. I want to be on an Airplane and not have people hear everything I'm listening to.



Answer
Look for an "Active noise cancelling" type - but I think you are confusing the idea of noise leakage (when people can hear what you are listening to) and "noise cancelling" (when you can't hear outside noises).

With these two can get an "active" pair for under $100- $150 for example :

Sennheiser PXC 250 II ($130)
Sennheiser PX 200 ($140)
Sennheiser PXC 300 ($85)

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint ($133)
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC27 ($60)
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC1 QuietPoint ($80)

They also have pairs that are not "noise cancelling" by definition, and are not "active" (not batteries operated) - but they give good noise reduction due to the way they built: Sennheiser HD 203 ($40), Sennheiser HD 205 ($65), Audio Technica ATH-M30, ATH-M35, ATH-M40FS and so on....

What headphones have good bass and sound?




Mike Batso


I need a new pair of headphones, I listen to only rap/hip hop (lil Wayne, drake, kid cudi, wiz khalifa etc) bass has to be great and sound quality has to be also great. Also they have to be comfortable. I'm only ganna spend upto 80$ plz help me. Thx.


Answer
Skull Candies are really good and u cn get them for about 60-80 $




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment