Friday, November 8, 2013

What are some headphones that are stylish, have good sound,nice noise cancellation, and with detachable cord?

good headphones that are stylish
 on Headphones manufacturer - good quality Cell Phone Bluetooth Headphones ...
good headphones that are stylish image



Sadairrea


I am looking for some headphones that have great sound, style, and nice noise cancellation. I am not a major audiophile but I can still tell if audio is muddled so that's what I'm looking for. I want some fashionable headphones other than Beats by Dre. I have seen a few fashionable headphones such as Fanny Wang and V-Moda, but I haven't been able to make a final decision. Style is very important to me because I want them around my neck all the time, but I am looking for quality and style. As for noise cancellation I don't want everyone else around me having a concert because my headphones are so loud. I purchased some Numark Red Waves and returned them the very next day because they had terrible noise cancellation so noise cancellation is a big factor for me. I really didn't want any major rapper headphones like Beats or Soul, but if you say that they match all three of these categories very well I guess I will have no other choice. If you know any others stylish headphones that match these categories I'll be glad to here them.


Answer
If REAL quality is an issue, please go for REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica, Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Also, please do NOT go for the overly thumping bass that only distorts everything else, focus on GOOD sound quality and durability IN GENERAL.

What kind of headphones should I get?




R�bert El


I'm gonna buy some on-ear or over-ear cans with a budget of 300$ or less. I wear headphones everyday, everywhere, under most-any circumstances. I go running, I go in bad weather, I go for walks and I go to school. I'm looking for headphones that are stylish, very sturdy, have good sound and a detachable cord. I have been thinking about Beats Mixr or Studio, but after reading around on the internet, I'm not so sure anymore due to the extreme amount of negative feedback. Anyone wanna recommend something?


Answer
If REAL quality is an issue, you should stick to REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica (NOT to be mixed with Technic which is utter rubbish as well!), Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Boombox, Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Also, please do NOT focus on the thumping bass that just distorts everything else, instead go for GOOD audio quality IN GENERAL.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment