Saturday, November 9, 2013

How does the average consumer listen to music?

good headphone monitors
 on ... Dynamic Stereo Headphones & Earphones Professional DJ Monitoring Hot
good headphone monitors image



msp13everl


earphones, headphones, accurate monitors, stereo, car speakers, laptop speakers.


Answer
I use a dock for my Ipod (I sold my big clunky stereo speakers & equipment they took up way to much room & since I tend to not take care of my things my CD's always had skips in them I got to sick of that).

What would be a good sound card for monitors,headphones,and a mic?




Paul


Im looking for a usb soundcard to hookup studio monitors,headphones,and a mic to my pc.


Answer
Been useing a Alesis MultiMix 4 for about 5 yrs. Its a external USB mixer with two XLR mic. inputs. Two 1/4inch line inputs two 1/4 inch main outs ,and 1/4 inch headphone jack with seprate volume control. Built like a tank and costs about $79.00 new. Vary happy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment