Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What are some good quality headphones that will not fall out while running?

best headphone to workout with
 on ... headphones and a brand new workout playlist and were talking pure
best headphone to workout with image



Volleyball


I lost my last two headphones, so I am needing to buy some new ones!
Earbuds do not stay in my ears at all, even just sitting around, so I was thinking out buying the ones that go behind the ear. I don't like the ones that go over/around the head either. I use my headphones alot when I workout, so I was needing ones that wouldn't fall out easily, but ones that still have good quality. I would also like them to be under $40, please!
Thank you!



Answer
I think the best ones are from sony and they have the rubber piece that actually goes inside your ear and has edges so it stays in and needs force to come out.

How can I remove musty smell from my headphones earpads?




Alan


I workout with my beats studio sometimes( i wont do that ever again) and they smell bad. I tried covering up the smell with cologne but its still there. I tried rinsing the removable earpads on hot water with soap, no success. Is there anyway i could remove odors from the earpads? They are leather/vynil.


Answer
If they are vinyl, use bleach. If they are leather, use leather cleaner as bleach will eat leather.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment