Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Setting up headphones on my xbox?




Justin


I want to hook up my headphones to my TV so I can play xbox while my girlfriend is asleep. My TV does not have a headphone jack, but it has an "audio" jack. Plugging my headphones into this does nothing. I've tried setting up a chat headset, that doesn't work. Messed with the preferences to have all game audio coming to the headset, doesn't work. I know I can get turtle beach headphones or something else that works through a USB to the xbox itself, but I don't want to have to do that.


Answer
If you look at the back or the side of your TV, you should find lots of audio jacks try some different combinations, and it should work. Or, you could get another pair of gaming headphones.

do i need the headphones for xbox 360?




Christine


My son wants to go LIVE and I already bought the wireless adapter and gold card. someone said i need the headphones. do i? what are they for?


Answer
depends on how hardcore your son is. Headphones can make it so you can hear footsteps in the distance or behind you so during online play no one can sneak up on you. it also depends on what he'll be playing.
You do NOT need headphones to play tho. the Xbox 360 console should also come with and Headset that you can hear people and talk to people with. The one that comes with the xbox will not have any game sound coming out of it though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment