Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Headphone Help.....................?




Remarkable


Can someone please let me know of any good headphones with as much bass as you can get for $20.00-$30.00?

And i don't like ear buds, My favorite are the ones that go over year kind of like dj style, And i was considering sennheiser HD 202 Headphones, But i didn't know if there is anything better out there, Since i like a lot of Hip-Hop/Rap i'm looking for headphones with good bass, Please help....



Answer
Hmmm, ive seen some really great Sony headphones at Wal-Mart, for like $25 dollars, but i cant remember what they were called. On the front of the packaging, it said, like, Super Bass, and like head-style. But, i cannot give you the model, because i do not know it. Sorry!

What is the best set of over the ear headphones under 30 dollars?




pitghost95


The last pair I had were the Seenheiser HD202s for 22 dollars and they were phenomenal (for the price) and I just kind of want a newer pair. Since they broke recently.
I refuse to buy Beats or SkullCandy. They fall apart too easy.



Answer
The Sennheiser HD 201's are very nice. I've heard good things about them. I've also heard lots of great things about the JVC HARX500. The JVC's are pretty much undoubtedly the best over ear phones for under $20, and the Senn's are the best under $30.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment