Thursday, May 15, 2014

ipod headphones important?




joe


i want to sleep with my headphones in but im scared that the cord will strangle me and i will die from choking is there a chance or me getting choked from it?
i would use my speakers but my perants would moan and take them



Answer
if you don't wrap yourself in the headphones, I'm pretty sure you won't strangle yourself.
If it still bothers you, invest in iPod speakers and listen worry-free from that.

Why are left and right headphone cords different lengths?




lauren


It's not all headphones..but alot. And it drives me insane because the earphone that's attached to the shorter cord always falls out of my ear. So now I'm curious as to why they're made like this.


Answer
They are made this way so you can wrap the longer one around the back of your neck, so say the left earphone has the shorter cable, you put it in your ear and then wrap the cord of the right earphone around the back of your neck to hold it in place.

I always wondered this too until one day I realised what the difference in cable lengths was for.

Hope this helps =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment