Tuesday, May 13, 2014

what is a good pair of headphones?




Keiko Kita


what is a good pair of headphones? My ipod headphones break all the time and even other ones i buy also break.


Answer
I have two different ones that I've had for ages and I use them both a lot. They're still like brand new. One is by Sony and the other is by Altec-Lansing, both have bass-boost and are around $30 or $40. The A-Ls have a woven coating instead of the plastic and they seem super heavy-duty. You need to consider whether you might be using them in such a way as they're breaking so much. When I wear my iPod clipped on my pants pocket, I run the wire inside my shirt and then loosely through one or two belt loops. It keeps them from snagging on anything else. Then when they're not in use, I store them in plastic zipper bags to minimize tangling.

what headphones have good wiring?




Yanababyyy


recently every pair of headphones i've bought end up breaking because the wiring at the end of the cord gets messed up. does anyone know of a kind that has good wires so i won't have to buy a new pair every pay day? hah.
please and gracias(:



Answer
The ones that are going to be most durable are those with a right angle at the plug. Sony makes some good ones. Altec-Lansings don't have the right angle plug, but they have a woven coating instead of plastic. I have both and I've been wearing each of them daily for about three years. They both look and perform like they did when they were new. Both have great sound quality and were moderately priced. But, a lot of it has to do with how they're treated. I run the cord under my clothes to prevent tugging and snagging. When not in use, I wind them in a loose figure eight around the thumb and pinkie, like embroiderers wind floss, then I store them in individual snack-size zipper bags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment