Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Which headphone is better, Beats By Dr. Dre Studio or Sennheiser RS 180?




!!


I have been doing a lot of research over these two headphones and so far I have found out that the Dr Dre headphones have a great sound quality and bass and are extremely comfortable. However, it seems that they are very fragile, with many people complaining that their headphones broke within weeks. However these headphones are the best looking on the market, and I haven't found many better looking headphones over the internet. They are around £200
The Sennheiser Rs180s are wireless and probably the second best looking. They are cheaper than the Dr Dre ones at £170, but I do not know about the sound quality. I have previously owned some Sennheiser HD555, and whilst comfortable, they were too large to wear whilst walking or on the tube. Also the cable was huge, and the jack hardly worked.



Answer
I cannot comment on the Dr. Dre Beats but I just recently purchased the Sennheiser RS 180 which replaced my Sennheiser RS 120s after many years of use. The RS 180 produce excellent sound quality. Truely no hisses or pops when watching TV. The KLEER technology is a real winner IMO. My only complaint is with the range. Sennheiser's marketing states 320 feet (100 meters) but that is absolute BS. Aside from sitting in front of my TV, which is about 10 - 12 feet, I wear them on our patio which is about 35-45 feet from the base (through one wall) and only when my head is turned just right can I hear anything from these headphones. Regardless, for the main purpose of my needs these are wonderful headphones.

creative ep 630 vs sennheiser cx 270 vs sennheiser cx 180?




silentassa


i brought philips go gear vibe 4gb video player..the headset that came with the player was good the effect was superb but as i travel a lot ..outside noises disturbs the sound effect much more it is not a in ear headphone..will creative ep 630 can nullify the outside noises completely because i dont want to hear a single noise from outside except music will creative ep630 can do that and it should also offer excellent sound quality with max bass..


Answer
The Sennheiser RS 180 wireless headphones use an uncompressed transmission system called Kleer, so you get the full fat sound that you would expect from a wired headphone. With this new technology why would you opt for compressed audio? 2) The second point is, Sennheiser never fail to deliver on audio quality. You only have to read a few reviews to get a feel for their quality as a brand. And these headphones are no exception, the audio quality is just spectacular, no hiss, no noise, no fuss. Actualy I just thought of a third reason, the design.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment