Saturday, May 17, 2014

Headphone jack converter/Adapter?




Mr. E


I found a headphone mic headset in my garage and tried to use it with my iPod but the jack was slightly smaller than the headphones I use. What kind of converter/adapter do I need to use this?


Answer
A 2.5 mm Stereo Female to 3.5 mm Stereo Male Plug or Adapter.

Headphone Adapter Airplanes?




steelersfa


I am going on a airplanes with the personal TV's. I want to use my own headphones so what do i have to do and also do they sell those special double pronged adapter on the plane or do I have to buy it on the ground?


Answer
If they have double pronged jacks, they will most likely have headphones for sale that have the double pronged, or give it to you for free. You can buy an adapter from Radio Shack

Or you can save money by bringing your own headphones and just listen from one ear




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment