Friday, May 16, 2014

Good High Quality HeadPhones for 200$ or less?




NC


Hi I have these headphones : http://m.brookstone.com/mt/www.brookstone.com/clear-harmony-headphones-ipod-touch.html I was wondering. Should I keep these headphones or sell them for 200$(offered) and buy diffrent headphones. So I would be looking for headphones around 200 what wouls you guys suggest. I dont care about looks to much. Just can't be giant. I liked beats but idk which version to get. Please throw as many good good quality headphones you have in suggestion. Thank you in advance. Buds are also a option so put as many out as you can.

Side Note: The lower the better (price) but at the same time the higher quality the better o.O :P thanks



Answer
All these headphones are not noise canceling, including the Beats. Do you want something more convenient to carry around or something with higher sound quality? Get Beats Headphones if $300 is nothing to you or if you want a fashion accessory. The sound quality is decent but definitely not worth $350. The AKG Q460 is a good light, easy to carry/store and good sound quality. ($160 but you can probably find it for cheaper) It might get slightly uncomfortable if you have big ears and wear them for 2+ hours. The Grado SR80i is also a good alternative. Not as good as AKG but similar sound quality but cheaper. Klipsch Image One great sound quality, gets uncomfortable after 1-2hours+. The Sennheiser HD555, HD558, and HD559 are my favorite headphones under $200. By far the best sound for headphones under $300 and under. They are however harder to carry around than the other headphones (same size as Beat Studios) but extremely comfortable. I wore these for 8 hours straight without problems. Anyways check out those brands and see what models seems good for you. Anything from Sennheiser, AKG, Grado and Klipsch for above $100 is good but read reviews of it. (Buds from these companies are good too as well as the Beat Tours).

Best quality over-ear headphones for <$200?




stratoluck


Recomendations? I had my heart set on Bose but then a friend told me that they actually weren't that great. What are the best I can get for less than 200?


Answer
bose headphones are CRAP,, i would never waste my money on a bose product

anything by

grado
sennheiser
beyerdynamic
akg

offer the BEST headphones available

and IF anybody mentions skullcandy or beats by monster cable with a rappers name on the box,, slap them with a fish and tell them to wisen up,, those headphones are rubbish




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment