Sunday, April 20, 2014

My earphones wont fit. Are there specific type of headphones for Ipad?

Q. My BF just got a new Ipad and I was thinking what to get for him on V day.
One time i was playing with his Ipad I wanted to plug my earphone and he told me it wont fit. I tried to put mine just to check and it slipped in but there was no sound. and It seemed a little loose. I didnt want to press the earphone further incase Ill break the slot.

He told me theres a special jack for iPad headphones or a special type of earphone? or should i try to keep pressing the headphone jack in the ipad

Serious responses only


Answer
This question comes up every couple days. The ipad has the same headphone connector as all other ipods. For some reason though it tends to be tight the first couple of times it's used. Your ipod headphones should go in with slightly bit more effort than you're used to...

Help my headphones broke inside my iPad?

Q. So i was using my iPad and i wanted to listen to music i got my headphones and plugged them in but i just picked up my iPad after going downstairs for breakfast and the headphones are broken, the thing that you use to plug in to your device is still in the plug holder thing but the rest of the headphones are seperate, how do i take the remaining bit of headphone out of the iPad without destroying it the iPad/Headphone place?
And to the answerer; no the bit that you actually plug in is stuck in the iPad, i have no way of getting it out.


Answer
I don't think that removing the plug to your headphones would ruin your ipad just because they came apart. Maybe I don't fully understand your situation, but I'm also no expert. Sorry :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment