Tuesday, April 22, 2014

are stereo cable the same as headphone extensions?




illanswer


if they are different, can stereo cables be used as headphone extensions?


Answer
It's strictly a matter of having the right plugs and jacks on either end. ~
The cables used are coaxial (to shield against electrical interference).
You may be able to use them IF you have the right adapters.

Where to get Headphone extension Cable?




ilovetowin


I have a shure se110 earphones - recently,my extension wire broke and I need to replace it. However, the shure website only ships to the US (I live in Canada). Does anyone know anyplace/site where I can get a small extension wire (for cheap, if possible)
Thanks!



Answer
You might want to check out RadioShack store. They might have the answer to your problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment