Friday, April 25, 2014

Can yamaha piaggero keyboards be connected to headphones?







I'm thinking of buying a yamaha piano/keyboard. I saw youtube videos and I've seen it in person and i love it, but I don't know if you can connect headphones to it. I have a pair of Studio Beats and I would like to use them with the piano so only I can hear the sound but I'm just not sure if they're compatible. Here's the link to the keyboard. http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/digitalkeyboards/dk_-_piaggero/np-31/?mode=model#tab=product_lineup#tab=product_lineup


Answer
Read the page you linked to. It says headphone jack, so the answer is yes.

Music headphones with extreme BASS - where to buy?? ?




Andrew D


my budget is £20 :/, i know its not alot but it shoulod do, i would prefer it if the online shop was from the UK, but anywhere that posts to England will do... BTW looking for some BASS headphones, which blow your ears of with Bass :)


Answer
Yamaha RH5MA headphones. That's what I use, and they're awesome!!!

Tons of bass, a LOT of clarity - you'll be set!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment