Friday, November 22, 2013

what should I buy and do to get the best sound out of my ipod? Like format and headphones?

best headphone 500
 on Sennheiser MM 500 X Headphone | Zaplist.in - Online Shopping of Mobile ...
best headphone 500 image



Braqs


I dont want to go and buy like 500 dollar headphones but are the 100 dollar bose headphone a good buy? Do you really hear much of a difference? and what file format should i convert my songs to on itunes and how do I do it? is .MP3 the best?


Answer
.mp3 would probably be your best choice, yes.

As for the headphones? I'm not entirely sure,...but, the higher the price, more likely those will be a better set for you... The most expensive headphones I've bought were around 15 dollars, haha. They usually mess up..

What are some good headphones for the Ipod that won't cost me an arm and a leg?




ELDreamer8


I was at the Virgin Megastore and they had these Noise cancelling JVC brand headphones for 40 dollars. The thing is I can't seem to find any product review websites that can help me out. I need to know what are some good headphones for the iPod ,specifically, ones that cancel outside noise.


Answer
Shure E5 Sound Isolating Earphones $500
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_shure_e5_sound_isolating_earphones?full_sku=270307

They offer superb sound quality at a very low cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment