Friday, November 22, 2013

Is there an audio store in NYC that lets me test out a lot of Headphones?

best headphone store nyc
 on NFL Pro DJ Headphones - New York Jets W/Mic - Orb Headphones Store
best headphone store nyc image



Dante Dyla


Hello,

I'm currently looking to buy some high end headphones but I want to try them out first. Stores like Bestbuy barely has any to test out and they never have the ones I see online (specifically some highly rated Audio Technica and Sennheiser branded ones)

Does anyone know of a good place in NYC where I can try out most of them??

Thanks!



Answer
J&R, downtown near City Hall.

They have no problem letting you listen to anything. Except in-ears, of course....

I bought my Sennheisers and my Bowers and Wilkins there.

Where can i buy BOSE headphones in New York,New York 11215 and not by the internet?




Fanny Moon


Can't find any other Bose store the BOSE.Com
Well da internet sometimes tricks u and u just pay like stupid and your package neva comes...duh!



Answer
Bose Showcase store

465 Broadway

NYC- Soho

New York, NY 10013
212-334-3710




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment