Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How dangerous is listening to music thru headphones?

best $90 headphones
 on Save $90 On Klipsch 1012134 ProMedia Gaming Headphones  $39.99 ...
best $90 headphones image



L


And are in-ear headphones even more damaging? What if I'm just listening to talk shows/movies thru headphones and at a moderate level?


Answer
It's only a real danger when your volume level is over 70% (on a normal pair of earbuds) and your listening to them over 90 minutes a day.

Go to a club or something playing music, that's louder and worse for your ears yet no one hears about those being as bad anymore.

What are the best headphones out right now?




Michael


I wanted the headphones by Dre but now I'm not sure. I've read the reviews and Read they aren't very good. But what headphones can I get with great quality?


Answer
Stax SR009. See link below. Ok, so this is the answer you get when you ask what is the best and you don't specify a budget. And $5,250 is just the headset, you also need a control box and that will set you back another couple of grand.

I actually owned a pair of Stax headphones in the early 90's. I think I paid around $1K for them. I will say that by far, they were the best damn headphones I had ever heard. They can truly substitute for some nice high-end speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment