Thursday, November 21, 2013

Do the apple headphones with mic work on a ipod touch 3rd generation?

good headphones and mic
 on ASUS CineVibe Rumble-Feedback USB Gaming Headset Review | ShaswatPatel ...
good headphones and mic image



dragonride


I have an ipod touch 3rd generation and I want the apple headphones with mic. Will they work on my ipod?


Answer
Why not? Just go to the Apple store and find one but make sure it's compatible with it.

Is there a fix for getting the iPhone headphones with mic to work on my Palm Pre?




Jason


I have a Palm Pre and the headphone w/mic that it comes with works but the earpiece doesn't stay very good in my ears. I want to use the iPhone headphones w/mic but the mic piece doesn't work. The tech at the Apple store said that as long as the plug ins are the same it should work. I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and found a solution.


Answer
They should work with no problems.
They both have 3.5mm headset jacks, so ANY headset with a 3.5mm jack should work on the iPhone and the Palm pre.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment