Sunday, November 17, 2013

What is the best headphone on the market that arent dre beats?

best headphone review site
 on Review of Sony MDR SA5000 headphones (price, reviews, best, buy ...
best headphone review site image



Oneil


Well i lost my ipod four months ago and i took this job thingy that pays me at the end. So now im going to get my 1000 dollars. I wore the dr solos and the dre monsters and i love the fact the headphone is like beating so it feels like its ear fucking you lol. I guess that the bass thing. Which headphones do anyone knows of that gives good quality of music, cancels noise, and does that thing were the headphones beat out in your ear to the bass?


Answer
If you want to blow 1k on earphones, all I can suggest are the top brands like Sennheiser, AKG and there are also the Monster beats/turbines.

There is also Shure, but they aren't crazy on bass, but mroe on performance.

I'd suggest IEM's (In ear monitors) which sound MUCH better than cans. Sennhieser make the IE8, which even had a bass adjustment screw on the bottom. All I know about them is that they deliver a brain-pound whenever you crank the tunes if it's a bass heavy song, and their rrp is around $850.

In ear earphones are much better than headphones, as they can give you over 38dB of noise isolation (my Shure SE-215's do and with the foam tips someone can yell at me and I will barely hear them) and will pound your brains out.

The IE8, amongst other high quality earbuds is that there is no leakake in sound, and the bass will be delivered pretty damn well lol. I had an old pair of Sony IEM's which were about $80 and they pounded like crazy.

Make sur eyou read reviews on sites like Cnet, as you will get more info than any manufacturer site will give you.

How do I get my Sharper Image wireless headphones to work?




krazeyk68


I have a Sharper Image set of wireless headphones, model number SHP921. They're the kind you connect to your TV and can listen to them in headphones instead of disturbing the whole house. I have hooked them in correctly and followed every instruction to the letter, but I can't seem to get them to work. Anyone have any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong? I hate to take them back because I need them and they're a pretty nice pair of headphones.


Answer
I searched around on the internet for this model to read up on it and help you out. What I did find is that a lot of people are having the same problem as you and those headphones have poor reviews due to all the problems like yours.

You can see the search results here:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&expIds=17259,17311,18167,26428,26696,27084&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=SHP921&cp=6&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=SHP921&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=9deb07018d2efbee

I wish I had a better answer for you, but I would return those headphones and buy another brand.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment