Monday, November 18, 2013

Is there a way to connect my amazon Kindle to my car?

best headphones kindle
 on New Brainwavz HM3 on Ear Designer Headphones iPod iPhone Kindle | eBay
best headphones kindle image



brad


Is there a way to connect my amazon Kindle to my car so I can listen to it? I know there is a text-to-speech function on kindle so I can listen to books so I thought it might be possible to have that same function connect with the speakers of my car.


Answer
If you have a cassette deck in your car, then yes. You can buy a cheap cassette tape with a cord that comes out of it that you can plug into a headphone jack, like the one on the bottom of the Kindle. It works well for music too!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-Cassette-Adapter/9917088

Another thing you can use is an FM transmitter, which is also pretty cheap. For this one, you have a cord with both ends that look like a headphone plug, you plug one end into the transmitter and the other into your Kindle. You might even be able to use the USB port instead and charge it while you listen!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wagan-Smart-Sound-MP3-USB-Modulator-with-FM-Transmitter/14521533

Can you use headphones to listen to music on kindle fire?




Cynt


Can you use headphones to listen to music on the Kindle Fire? I like to listen to music but don't wont to disturb others. Is this possible?


Answer
No problem. On my Kindle Fire, I find two stereo speakers on the top edge, and the bottom edge has the power button, charging port, & a standard headphone jack on the bottom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment