Monday, November 18, 2013

What are the best headphones for listening to rock music/watching films/gaming and Iphone use?

best headphones no sound leak
 on Sennheiser PXC 450 NoiseGard Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones
best headphones no sound leak image



Mark


Basically the max I want to spend is £200 and I'm looking for some really good sounding headphones.

Also as a side question how much "leakage" do the open headphones produce? I ask this because I was considering to get some but I'm unsure about how much sound is leaked.
Oh yeah, also I don't want the in ear headphones.



Answer
Skullcandy aviators even tho some say skullcandy sucks these are great you can try them at the apple store. Also sennheiser he 448. Those 2 would be great for what you want.

Also open air headphones leak a lot I think they are made to be used in you room or house alone. People will head everything in your music at a normal volume.

If i buy sennheiser sound cancelling headphones can people know I am playing hentai games in my room?




hello


My door does not block sound so i have to get some headphones. My in ear earbuds hurt my ears. But if i buy some headphones and they leak sound then people will know i am playing with hentai. I am going for the sennheiser ones that go around the ear (circumaural). Will this not let sound out?


Answer
Sound cancelling headphones have a microphone that picks up room sound and then adds an inverted copy to your program sound so that room sound that leaks "in" gets cancelled out.

Other than the cushions, there is nothing in the design to keep your program sound from leaking "out".

Don




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment