Thursday, June 19, 2014

Headphones play sound but no vocals!?




Spooky~<3


Ok, well I've had these Panasonic headphones for a little over a year now..
and in the past few days I've noticed that you can barely hear the vocals and some of the lead guitar, yet still have sound blowing out of both headphones. I've also noticed that if i hold the part that plugs into the ipod and move it around a bit I can hear the sound clearly again.
Is there anything I can do to fix this permanently?
Because i personally don't want to shell out another $60 in headphones, and I've essentially grown really fond of my current set..

so..is there anything I can do?



Answer
try som electrical contact cleaner or white spirits to clean the plug and socket dont use a cotton bud in the female socket on the ipod. plug in and out a few times with the male fitting wet this might clean the contacts

Broken Skullcandy headphones?




Hitogee Ha


They're not completely broken, I can hear the background music, but the vocals sound far away and the echo. I was wondering if this is common and/or fixable. Anything helps, thank-you.


Answer
All skull candy headphones come with a lifetime warranty. just go here http://www.skullcandy.com/warranty and submit your claim. As long as you know when you bought your headphones you should be fine to return them for the same price you bought them. Lemme warn you it does take awhile, but it is worth the new pair of headphones. You also might want to try plugging them in somewhere else, it could possibly be your music player headphone jack that could be broken.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment