Thursday, June 19, 2014

How do I connect headphones to my Xbox 360?




Mort


Everyone always says that they can hear little things so much better if they use headphones instead of their TV speakers while playing video games. I have a few questions: What kind of headphones are the best if I don't have a ton of money? How do I connect them to my TV or Xbox or whatever? What do I do so that I can hear my gameplay through them? Please help! Thanks!!!!!!


Answer
Well you dont really have much of a choice...If you really want the ultimate experience there are these headphones by turtle beach that you hook up to your controller and TV or xbox (I believe thats how it works) and also allows for communication on xbox live. They are supposed to be really excellent for hearing the little things and Ive only heard good things about them. In fact the only negative thing ive heard is that the headphones are so loud that sometimes its hard to hear your friends talk during games.

how to use headphones with tv and xbox 360?




Scotty


i want to be able to listen my xbox through headphones when my dads sleeping..my tv doesnt have a headphone jack and only one set of yellow and white (it doesnt even have red!) rca jacks (which my xbox is plugged into) what can i do to get sound through headphones..and dont tell me to buy a turtle beach or anyother headset like that because i cant afford it!


Answer
Basically what turtle beach comes with is a set of audio couplers, allowing you to plug into your xbox. SO the tools you need to do this will not cost you even HALF the price as a pair of the beautiful and costly turtle beach headsets.

Here is my recomendation to a sure fire set up.
Materials:
Standard A/V cable (one end headphone jack size, other end will have yellow, red and white. yellow is not needed)
Head set coupler (small little contraption that has two headset inputs on both sides)
and audio couplers (same concept as the headset couplers, but sized for the xbox audio plugs. the red and white)

All of this is available at radioshack, and is quite inexpensive. Just have that written down if you dont know what it all is, and they will help you find it.

Now is the pluggin in, which is very easy. Just unplug the white and red, and using the audio couplers, grab your standard A/V cable, and plug the red into the red, and the white into the white. NOW take your headset coupler, and plug the cable you just attatched to your xbox, to the headset coupler.
Now its as simple as this. At the very end of this little mess of plugs, you have one large cable that as an input for a headset! just plug in any headphones that have an 8th inch plug (basic headset size) and your ready to go!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment